You must download this application to your computer and open it with Acrobat Reader to fill in the form fields. If you open the form in your internet browser the entries in the fields will NOT save to the form.
Line Production II, Production Process Operator
Effectively produce top quality goods in a timely manner in accordance with SQF standards
• Responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment, including, but not limited to, production line equipment, forklifts or other power equipment
• Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance to Company Safety Policy
• Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production line items, reworking product and loading conveyors
• Quality Assurance and testing compliance according to Company and/or designated facility standards.
• Provide general plant, production line and facility clean up (5S)
• Provide Leadership for Continuous Improvement efforts of the Process Operations, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Corrective Actions (CA)
• Maintain Performance Metrics of the Process’s OEE, EE, Direct Labor Cost Per Case metrics
• Work order interpretation, measuring and storage/retrieval from WIP inventory
• Other duties and projects as assigned by the Production Supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• One (1) year production experience, preferably in food and beverage environment.
• Focus on safe work practices and Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP’s) and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency.
• Lead and work efficiently as a self-directed Operator or in a team environment.
• Physically able to safely lift ingredients / equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. (single)
• Forklift experience (required)