Warehouse Worker (2nd Shift Order Selector)
Accurately pick customer orders in accordance with all policies and procedures that have been established for this position; placing an emphasis on customer service and warehouse safety.
- Accurately select all types of customer orders following the proper picking procedures
- Putting safety first, operate pallet jack in accordance with all established safety guidelines
- Handle all products being picked carefully, to avoid damaging the product
- During the picking process, stack all products on the pallet in a way to assure the customer receives a good quality pallet free from damaged goods.
- Conduct a pre-shift safety check on your pallet jack at the beginning of each shift to assure your jack is operating safely
- Charge your pallet jack within the established tolerance percentages
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent attention to detail
- Safety oriented
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Benefits We offer:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- 7 paid holidays
$15/hr. plus $1/hr. shift differential; opportunity to earn an additional $3-$5/hr. with productivity bonus