You must download this application to your computer and open it with Acrobat Reader to fill in the form fields. If you open the form in your internet browser the entries in the fields will NOT save to the form.
Responsible for delivering products to customers within the local delivery area.
· Deliver products to bulk food stores, grocery stores, bakeries, etc.
· Offer high level of customer service to our customers
· Unload product for customer and place it where they request
· Check off products from invoice where necessary
· Maintain a neat and clean tractor and trailer, inside and outside
· Responsible for delivery equipment (pallet jack, 2-wheeler, dock plate and load locks)
· Responsible for collecting cash and check payments for orders delivered
· Responsible for all required paperwork: ex. VIR Books, Trip Reports
· Report any truck problems to the shop
· Responsible for picking up backhauls
· Start time varies each day, depending on the route
· Write up and bring back any credits the customers may have
· Maintain good employee relations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
· 21 Years of age or older preferred
· Class A CDL
· Maintain a good driving record
· Have good driving skills
· Must have a good sense of direction
· Good communication skills
· Be able to lift at least 100 lbs.
· Be able to use on-board computer for logs