Warehouse Worker II (Cooler/Receiving, 2nd Shift)
This position will serve a dual role on a nightly basis, with responsibilities to cover the cooler needs as outlined below in the duties and responsibilities section. In addition to providing assistance with receiving functions, also listed below.
- Select REF orders in the cooler with an attention to accuracy, and expiration dates. Placing the completed orders in the designated staging locations
- Break down receipts and perform the receiving functions in accordance with all warehouse policies and perform put away functions with an attention to safety.
- Perform replenishment duties in the cooler as needed
- Perform cycle counts of REF items if needed
- Pull close dated items out of inventory if needed
- Assist with the unloading of inbound freight, including the driver’s equipment
- Assist with the breaking down of freight that arrives either multiple items per pallet, or exceeds our height requirements for the warehouse
- Assist with the put away of received product on the dock, either by performing the duties of a freight runner, or reach truck operator
- Assist with the receiving of product, following all established rules and policies
- Operate all warehouse equipment in accordance with all Dutch Valley and OSHA safety policies
- Perform any other job duties assigned by the 2ndshift supervisor; to include, but not limited to, order selecting, completing replenishments, assisting QC, assisting loading, fixing double slots, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Accurate and thorough in work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must possess a better than average safety record
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Must possess a good attendance record
- Must be flexible with scheduling
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must have the ability to work in a cold environment
- Prior reach truck experience preferred