Line Production I (Alternate Shift)Food Development
Effectively produce top quality product in a timely manner in accordance with SQF standards. Must be available to work 4, 10-hour shifts, Monday-Friday, 7:30 pm-6:00 am.
• Complete tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Assist in completing orders for daily production
• Assemble packaging for finished products
• Dispense product into proper machines
• Report any inferior ingredients or raw materials to QA, R&D or Mfg. Mgt
• Clean and Sanitize all equipment as instructed
• Follow written and verbal instructions and recipes
• Willing to be trained in all areas of operation
• Responsible for food safety
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Education:
• Works well in group settings
• Punctuality and dependability
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Sanitation a high priority
• Organizational Skills
• Time Management
• Ability to stand on feet for entire shift
• Attention to detail