Administrative Assistant (Corporate)
Provide corporate office support as needed through general administrative and secretarial duties
• Compose and type letters and memos.
• Maintain calendars, daily schedules, arrange and coordinate meetings.
• Assist in planning, gathering data, assembling materials, preparing charts and graphs for reports, and other projects.
• Assist with the production of PowerPoint and other types of presentations.
• Assist in maintaining and organizing files.
• Coordinate travel arrangements including flight, hotel, ground transportation, etc. and prepare detailed itineraries.
• Research, analyze, and prepare various administrative projects for the organizational development department.
• Coordinate logistics for company-wide training programs, including arranging and organizing meetings, invitations, follow-up surveys, room reservations and preparation.
• Assist with the organization and maintenance of corporate training programs through the company’s Learning Management Systems (LMS).
• Assist with tracking departmental expenses, organizing meetings with third-party partners, and serve as general backup for employee training inquiries.
• Assist with the coordination and creation of internal training content.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
• High school diploma required; college degree preferred
• Excellent PC skills; advanced skills in Office 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, OneNote; Type 50 wpm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong knowledge of English grammar, usage, and style
• Possess good proofreading skills
• Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and confidentiality
• Professional and business-like manners
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize assignments; coordinate multiple tasks at one time
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be detailed oriented
• Demonstrates ability to work independently as well as with others
• Demonstrates a serving attitude; Embraces Dutch Valley’s Mission/Vision/Values