Warehouse Worker (2nd Shift Order Selector)
** New starting rate **
$17/hr. to start plus $1/hr. shift differential on 2nd Shift
$2000 sign-on bonus ***details to be discussed at interview***
Eligible to earn up to $18-$21/hr. with No Cap bonus incentive after 90 days of employment
Part Time positions available if applicant is able to provide a consistent schedule.
After 90 days of employment :
- PTO eligible with 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO) at first full year of employment
- 7 paid holidays
Temperature controlled warehouse (65-75 degrees)
Accurately pick customer orders in accordance with all policies and procedures that have been established for this position; placing an emphasis on customer service and warehouse safety.
- Accurately select all types of customer orders following the proper picking procedures
- Putting safety first, operate pallet jack in accordance with all established safety guidelines
- Handle all products being picked carefully, to avoid damaging the product
- During the picking process, stack all products on the pallet in a way to assure the customer receives a good quality pallet free from damaged goods.
- Conduct a pre-shift safety check on your pallet jack at the beginning of each shift to assure your jack is operating safely
- Charge your pallet jack within the established tolerance percentages
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent attention to detail
- Safety oriented
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred