You must download this application to your computer and open it with Acrobat Reader to fill in the form fields. If you open the form in your internet browser the entries in the fields will NOT save to the form.
Warehouse Supervisor (1st Shift)
Accomplishes department and shift objectives by supervising staff, prioritizing and monitoring work process
- Provide the necessary leadership to ensure all warehouse functions are being completed in accordance with the department policies and procedures. This would include, but not limited to: Order Dispatch, Picking, Replenishing, Quality Control, and Loading.
- Encourage growth and career development of team and individual employee
- Maintain a safe and positive working environment.
- When needed; perform any warehouse function that requires immediate attention.
- Lead shift meetings
- Perform employee reviews
- Scheduling and performing shift meetings
- Conflict Resolution
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Working knowledge of JDE a plus
- Must possess above average problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate
- Ability to motivate team with positive reinforcement
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Safety oriented