The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for managing and monitoring the company's eCommerce operations and all company websites. Build an effective eCommerce plan and develop market campaigns to various media platforms. Build Dutch Valley brand awareness across various online platforms.
- Support the Dutch Valley Family of Companies Digital Strategy
- Responsible for all websites currently in the Family of Companies.
- Meets financial & technology goals by working with Sales, IT and executing the plans across digital online platforms
- Support go to market eCommerce strategies that enhance DVF brand awareness
- Supervises the following:
o SEO and SEM
o Digital Marketing (PPC, Social Marketing, retargeting, etc.)
o Design & Functionality
o Directs all content. Keeping the sites dynamic with fresh up to date content
o Work with content, video, and photography members
- Responsible for all social media interaction as well as planning a full marketing calendar for these mediums
- Oversee the creation of a newsletter platform that has a full marketing plan and drives completion and directed repetition
- Coordinates the selling of DVF products via the Marketplace platforms
- Effectively manages, trains, coaches, and mentors’ eCommerce personnel in creating a robust digital customer experience
- Will be a liaison to all 3rd party marketing/tech companies used to complete our Digital Strategy
- Leads all eCommerce initiatives, meetings, and communication to a Digital Execution Team
- Collaborate with company executives, operational management, customer service representatives, and product experts to develop company-wide online growth strategies
- Will complete a report out of all eCommerce initiatives, KPI’s, sales goals to the Digital Steering Committee
- Sustains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; studying professional publications; creating professional and personal networks; partaking in professional societies.
- Instills a culture of customer first, using technology to make working with Dutch Valley an enjoyable experience
- Supports the IT Director in the hiring, management, and development of eCommerce personnel
- Support/Lead an enterprise-wide eCommerce business process assessment, resulting in eCommerce process improvement and technology solutions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- High School Diploma, Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology, or similar field; equivalent combination of education and experience a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience responsible for an eCommerce environment
- Advanced knowledge of eCommerce sales, techniques, and methodologies, both in theory and practical application
- Experience in implementation of enabling technologies to realize process and cost efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage to a company culture based on integrity, trust, service & generosity
- An energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels in an organization and possesses excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation skills; Strong Microsoft Office 365 Suite skills
- A trustworthy employee willing to share information who is experienced in training, motivating, team building and serving as a mentor
- The ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints