Warehouse Worker II (2nd Shift Reach Truck Operator)
Perform the directed and non-directed replenishment functions of the system, putting an emphasis on accuracy and productivity.
• Replenish the picking slot with the correct product as directed by the system, always following the principle of FIFO (first in first out)
• Perform directed replenishments based on the min / max function of the system
• Perform non-directed replenishments (Transfers) based on current inventory levels in the pick locations
• Practice good stewardship by combining less than full up stock pallets whenever possible
• When exchanging product in the picking slot, remove the empty pallet and place it in a designated location based on the condition of the pallet
• Operate Hi-Lifts in accordance with our safety policies
• Report inventory discrepancies to inventory control specialist
• Clean out any debris from picking slot during the replenishment process
• Perform any warehouse duty that may be necessary that contributes to providing our customers with excellent service.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
• Safety Oriented
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.