Line Production II (Supply Chain)
Effectively produce top quality goods in a timely manner in accordance with SQF standards. Performs daily production duties as instructed by supervisor such as checking in scratch formulas and breakdown items, or consistently picking and receiving products. May be cross trained to perform additional production functions. Flexible to change and works well in a group/team setting. Consistently follow’s all GMP’s, SOP’s, safety, quality and record keeping standards.
- Responsible for food safety
- Complete tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in completing orders for daily production
- Assemble packaging for finished products
- Dispense product into proper machines
- Report any inferior ingredients or raw materials to QA, R&D or Mfg. Mgr.
- Clean and sanitize allequipment as instructed
- Follow written and verbal instructions and recipes
- Willing to be trained in all areas of operation
- Responsible for ownership of a manufacturing or supply chain process
- Efficiently picks ingredients for work orders for all schedules
- Receives ingredient purchase orders in ERP system using handheld scanners
- Safely operate a stand-up lift, a motorized pallet jack, scissors lift and/or cherry picker
- Assist in the Formulation area as required
- Complete other warehouse operations such as replenishments, staging, and shipping product to customers
- Participates in cycle counting program for the DEV warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Works well in group settings
- Punctuality and dependability
- Ability to lift to 100 lbs.
- Sanitation a high priority
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to stand on feet for entire shift
- Attention to detail