Easy Strawberry Cinnamon Sweet Rolls
Featuring Dutch Whip® Strawberry Topping mix, these delicious, sweet rolls with scrumptious strawberry preserves and rich strawberry icing. Is there anything that rings in the weekend better than a sweet, scrumptious breakfast loaded with fresh berries? I think not! These dreamy rolls are perfectly paired with a nice hot cup of coffee and generous dose of sunshine. They are also so easy to whip together, just a handful of diced strawberries, some sweet jam, and tender dough are all you need. So let’s get rollin!
- 1 tube Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 Tbs softened butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup Strawberry Dutch Whip dry mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp French vanilla creamer
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Open and roll out your crescent roll dough with a rolling pin. Brush 2 tablespoons of softened butter on the crescent dough.
- Evenly spread preserves over the dough. Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and sliced strawberries (evenly dispersed) on top. Carefully roll into a log. Cut into 10 pieces.
- Place the uncooked sweet rolls in a small baking dished sprayed with cooking oil. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered. Then for an additional 5-10 minutes covered with foil until the center is cooked.
- While the sweet rolls are baking, prepare strawberry glaze. For best results, chill bowl and mixing beaters. Pour water into bowl, add Dutch Whip mix. Mix on low until product is dissolved. Whip on medium high for 3-4 minutes. Fold Strawberry Dutch Whip topping with powdered sugar & French vanilla creamer until smooth.
- Once the sweet rolls are baked, let cool for 5 minutes then spread the glaze on top and enjoy! Simple and Delicious!
Dutch Whip® Strawberry Topping Mix is available in a 10lb bulk case, item #183112 at www.dutchvalleyfoods.com.