Featuring Bulk Food Inc Natural Vanilla Bean Dip Mix, No MSG Added*. This super easy dip reminiscent of Italy’s classic cannoli dessert will be a hit with anyone who tries it — trust us! Five-ingredient easy homemade cannoli dip recipe takes 15 minutes to make and can be stored in the fridge up to two days before serving.
- 1 ½ cup Natural Vanilla Bean Dip Mix
- 1 cup cream cheese (one 8 ounce package)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 cups ricotta cheese, drained (one 15 ounce container)
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Cannoli chips or broken waffle cones for serving
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat ricotta cheese and mascarpone together until smooth. Slowly add the confectioners’ sugar and Natural Vanilla Bean Dip Mix.
- Continue to mix until the sugar is completely incorporated. With a rubber spatula or large spoon, fold the mini chocolate chips into the cheese mixture.
- Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes or up to two days. Serve with pizzelle cookies or waffle cones broken into chip-size pieces to scoop cannoli dip and enjoy!
Natural Vanilla Bean Dip Mix, No MSG Added* is available in a Bulk Case of 5lb Item #278055 at dutchvalleyfoods.com