Caramel Banana Cream Dessert
Featuring Bulk Food Inc. Banana Crème Flavored Instant Pudding Mix. This Caramel Banana Cream Dessert brings you a soft and rich tasting dish that tastes so good you’ll be licking the plate clean. Easy recipe for Layered Caramel Banana Cream dessert that uses graham crackers and a pudding-caramel mixture in layers. Comes together so fast & is delicious!
- ¾ cup Banana Crème Flavored Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup Natural Sea Salt and Caramel Dip Mix Item#278082
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1- 8oz container whipped topping
- 1 ½ sleeves graham crackers
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2-4 ripe bananas peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon
- Combine pudding mix and cold milk in a medium bowl and whisk to thicken. Add in 1/4 cup Natural Sea Salt and Caramel Dip Mix and sour cream and whisk to combine. Fold in the container of whipped topping.
- Arrange a layer of graham crackers to the bottom of an 8×11 dish. Top with 1/3 cup of caramel topping. Layer bananas over the top of the caramel. Then spread 1/2 of the cream mixture on top of the bananas. Then repeat the layers- graham crackers, caramel, bananas and ending with the cream.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and put dessert in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. Serve with additional bananas on top, as well as a drizzle of caramel.
Banana Crème Flavored Instant Pudding Mix is available in a Bulk Case of 15lb Item #284200at dutchvalleyfoods.com