Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
Featuring A Touch Of Dutch® Milk Chocolate Flavored Instant Pudding Mix Bring together two dessert favorites when you make a batch of Easy Pudding Cookies. Easy Pudding Cookies have "easy" in the name, so you know you'll have a batch of warm, gooey and moist cookies ready in no time. Double Chocolate Pudding Cookies made with chocolate pudding mix for soft, sweet cookies with incredible chocolate flavor! Best cookies for chocolate lovers for sure.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1-4 Tbs milk
- ¾ cup Milk Chocolate Flavored Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg and milk and stir again.
- Add in the sour cream and pudding mix. Stir to combine. pour in salt and baking soda. Add flour, mixing until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips just until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
Milk Chocolate Flavored Instant Pudding Mix is available in a Bulk Case of 15lb Item #284239 at dutchvalleyfoods.com