Peanut Butter Creme Pie
Featuring Dutch Whip® Premium Topping Mix. Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter? This irresistible dessert is so easy to make with Dutch Whip Premium Topping and your favorite creamy peanut butter. Try this peanut butter cup pie next time you're in need of a decadent dessert.
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate pie crust
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 1/4 cup Dutch Whip Premium Topping mix
- 8 oz creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
- Make Dutch Whip Topping: Chill mixing bowl and beater before mixing. Pour cold water into the bowl, add the Dutch Whip powder, mix on low for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl, mix on medium until peaks form and hold (3-4 minutes). Reserve half for later.
- Make Filling: In another mixing bowl, fold in Dutch Whip and peanut butter on low speed until smooth.
- Scrape down bowl then filling is ready to put in pie shell. . . Fill and chill! Top pie with reserved Dutch Whip Topping and Chopped Peanut Butter Cup Candies
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
Dutch Whip® Premium Topping Mix is available in a 10lb bulk case, item #183108 at www.dutchvalleyfoods.com.