Root Beer Float Pie
Featuring A Touch Of Dutch® Old Fashioned Vanilla Flavored Instant Pudding Mix. This is the kind of recipe your kids will look back on and always remember. And you don't even need to use an oven.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup cold root beer
- 1/2 cup milk
- ¾ cup Old Fashioned Vanilla Flavored Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Maraschino cherries, optional
- Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish.
- In a large bowl, whisk the root beer, milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in half the remaining whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Dollop reserved whipped topping over each serving; top with a maraschino cherry if desired.
Old Fashioned Vanilla Flavored Instant Pudding Mix is available in a Bulk Case of 15lb Item #284263 at dutchvalleyfoods.com