Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Tacos
Featuring Market Cupboard® Korean BBQ Seasoning. Looking for something unique and delicious, but easy to make and filling? Well, dust off your slow cooker, because our Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Tacos recipe delivers extraordinary flavor that tastes like you worked all day to make it, without spending a ton of time in the kitchen. Once the beef is ready, just add some slaw and flour tortillas, and dinner is ready to go! You’re welcome!
- ½ cup beef broth
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs vinegar
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1 Tbs granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbs Korean BBQ Seasoning
- 2 lb beef cubes
- 2 Tbs cornstarch
- 2 Tbs water
- flour tortillas
- coleslaw (with vinegar-based dressing)
- In a small bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Place beef cubes in slow cooker, then add broth mixture. Stir to coat all beef cubes with broth.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on medium for five hours.
- Once beef is tender, combine cornstarch and water, stir until smooth, then add to slow cooker and stir.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until thickened. Use two forks to shred beef into smaller pieces, if desired.
- To assemble tacos, top tortillas with slaw, then add Korean BBQ beef. Simple and Delicious!
Korean BBQ Seasoning is available in a 15lb bulk case, item #101325 at www.dutchvalleyfoods.com.