Parmesan Chicken Pockets
Featuring Parmesan Peppercorn Dip Mix, this wonderful chicken dish is wrapped up in a beautiful crescent roll bundle. Just take store bought rotisserie chicken, blend it with a flavorful mixture Parmesan Peppercorn Dip mix and then wrap it all up in flakey bread dough. The result is a fantastic and fun dish that you can make in no time and one that kids will absolutely devour. Yummy, gooey, flaky pockets of flavorful heaven, really! Simple and Delicious!
- 2 (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent Butter Flake Roll dough
- 6 cups cooked chicken, shredded (deli bought Rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs milk
- 3 Tbs Parmesan Peppercorn Dip Mix
- 1 Tbs chives, chopped extra for garnish
- butter, for brushing tops
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken, enough to make up 6 cups.
- In a large bowl, add in the shredded chicken, softened Cream Cheese and blend well. Add in Milk to loosen the Chicken mixture slightly. Mix in the Parmesan Peppercorn Dip mix. Blend everything well.
- Separate the dough, cutting along the perforations to form 4 rectangles, pressing the perforations firmly to seal. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture over the center of one rectangle. Pull the 4 corners of dough to center of chicken mixture and twist and pinch firmly and sealing edges.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 25 min or until golden. Remove and serve.
- Garnish with Chives and serve with crisp salad. Serve with Bulk Food Inc. Old-Time Chicken Gravy if desired. Item # 428205
Parmesan Peppercorn Dip Mix is available in a 5lb bulk case, item #278219 at www.dutchvalleyfoods.com.