Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Featuring Bulk Food Inc Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix, No MSG Added*. Pepperoni Pizza Dip brings together everything you love about pizza – ooey gooey cheese, delicious sauce, and fabulous toppings! Pepperoni pizza dip is the perfect, delicious appetizer to serve at your party and it is incredibly easy to make.
- 1 cup Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix
- 16 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese – divided
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese – divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning for garnish
- Dippers of choice – pretzels, crackers, vegetables, bread, etc.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, combine Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix, cream cheese, sour cream, ¼ cup of the parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Add in oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix until mixture is light in fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie pan, then top with 1 cup of pizza sauce. On top of the sauce, add remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and add a dash of Italian Seasoning for garnish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and bubbly. Dip into it with your choice of pretzels, crackers, vegetables or sliced Italian bread.
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix, No MSG Added* is available in a Bulk Case of 5lb Item #278110 at dutchvalleyfoods.com