Skillet Mexican Street Corn
Featuring Bulk Food Inc Taco Seasoning. Skillet Mexican Street Corn is a quick and easy side dish to add to just about any dinner. Everything you love about Mexican Street Corn on the Cob but much easier to serve and enjoy! Buttery corn with a creamy sauce, a splash of lime and cotija cheese.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups frozen corn
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 ½ Tsp BFI Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup cotija cheese (or substitute with crumbled Feta cheese)
- ¼ cup cilantro and green onions
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium- high heat. Stir in frozen corn. Cook just until corn is heated through, stirring often.
- Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and Taco Seasoning.
- Add half of cotija cheese, stirring until melted.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese and garnish with a dash of Taco Seasoning and green onions.
BFI Taco Seasoning, No MSG Added* is available in a Bulk Case of 5lb Item #104850 at dutchvalleyfoods.com