Bacon Cheeseburger Bake
Featuring Market Cupboard® Cheesy Potato with Bacon Flavor Soup Starter. If you love a good bacon cheeseburger, you’ll love this easy-to-make casserole! It’s packed with meat, cheese, tender pasta and, of course, BACON for a hearty, satisfying dinner the entire family will go crazy over.
- Cheesy Potato with Bacon Flavor Soup Starter mix
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 cup dry macaroni noodles (precooked)
- 5 slices American Cheese
- 1 Tbs Montana Steak Seasoning (104760)
- 2-3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- Pre-Cook Macaroni noodles until tender, drain. Pour into a sprayed 9x13 casserole dish and set aside for later
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion, using a wooden spoon to break up the meat. Season with salt, pepper and cook. Add Bacon crumbles, then drain excess fat using a spoon. Set aside.
- Next, Prepare Sauce, in a sauce pan, add water, Cheesy Potato Soup Starter and Tomato Sauce. Add Milk, bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Continue stirring until thickened.
- Add Montana Steak Seasoning and American Cheese, wisk together untill smooth.
- Build the Casserole- add the cooked ground beef and Soup Starter sauce to the cooked macaroni dish and mix together. Top with shedded cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375°F. Simple and Delicious!