Terms And Conditions
Sales and Service Policy
7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Eastern Standard Time) -- Monday through Friday. Our telephone number is 1-800- 733-4191. Our toll free fax number is 1-866-933-5466. Voice mail options are available after office hours.
- Visa, Master Card and Discover Cards are accepted for payment; however no discounts are offered on payment of invoices with debit or credit card. Funds must be available at the time the order is placed. Full credit card number, expiration date and CVV (3-digit code) must be provided when each order is placed.
- If you would like to pay by check or apply for terms, please complete an application for business credit. This procedure takes approximately 1 week to process. Our terms are 2% 10, Net 15. A 2% discount on total invoice (excluding freight and tax) may be deducted if envelope is postmarked within 10 days of invoice date. An additional 1% discount may be taken if total due is paid to Dutch Valley driver at time of delivery. This does not apply to checks held for deposit at a later date or invoices paid with a credit card.
- Dutch Valley will not accept post-dated checks or hold checks longer than 10 days from the date on the invoice. No credit will be extended beyond 15 days unless special prior arrangements are approved by the credit manager.
- No business or personal checks will be accepted until a credit application has been filled out and account status has been established.
- Accounts that are not paid after 30 days will be subject to finance charges. If these terms are not met, we reserve the right to change your account to prepay status at any time, upon customer notification. Prepay status would require your order to be prepaid by Credit Card or be paid upon delivery with a certified or cashier's check, money order or cash.
Non-sufficient Funds Check Policy
A $30.00 service charge will be assessed for checks returned for insufficient funds and your terms will be changed to certified or cashier's check, cash or money order. *Before using checks from your credit card company, please make sure you have sufficient credit left on your credit card to accommodate the amount on the check. If these checks are returned for insufficient funds, the above service charges apply.
Deliveries - Dutch Valley Truck
Minimum orders and freight charges are based on the distance from Dutch Valley Foods to your delivery location. You will be given an ordering deadline and delivery schedule when your account is setup.
UPS and Common Carrier Deliveries - Outside the DV Truck delivery area
Dutch Valley offers UPS standard and hundredweight delivery service daily for your convenience. We ask for a one (1) working day lead time to process these orders. Freight for all items shipped UPS will be paid by the customer. There is no minimum for UPS orders. Because of temperature factors out of our control, we cannot be held responsible for any product that is damaged due to melting or freezing during U.P.S. shipment. Orders over 500lbs. will be sent by Common Carrier. Freight charges will be determined according to the amount of the order and the distance of delivery.
Orders may be picked up at our warehouse between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We ask that you give us a minimum of 4 hours lead time to process pick-up orders. If the order is not called in 4 hours prior to pick-up, there will be a wait time. There is no minimum for pick-up orders.
Out of Stock Items
Our goal is, and always will be, to achieve a 100% fill rate on all orders; however, there may be circumstances out of our control that prevent us from reaching our goal. Any item that was not fulfilled on your order will need to be reordered. We DO NOT maintain back order records. If you do reorder this product, you will be responsible for any freight charges that would be incurred with the shipping of the product.
In order to maintain our high standards of quality products, food safety and food integrity, please observe the following procedures for returns:
- Returns are to be approved through our credit/return department prior to returning product. Call 1-800- 733-4191 ext. 5045 with any return issues to receive return authorization prior to returning product. Only after receiving authorization from the credit department will our drivers and sales team be able to process returns. They are not authorized to bring back any items from previous orders which have not been pre-approved with our credit department.
- Delivery discrepancies must be reported within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Returns must be reported within 10 calendar days and returned within 21 calendar days from delivery date. We will arrange for pick up with your next delivery. If you will not have a delivery within 21 days, please notify us so we can review options to ensure product is returned within this time frame.
- All merchandise returned for credit must be in saleable condition and in their original cartons which are clean and free of all markings.
- After the products have been returned to Dutch Valley, a credit invoice will be mailed to you. You may deduct this amount from your next invoice. Please contact Accounts Receivable at ext. 5040 with any questions regarding credits to be applied to invoices.
- Seasonal items and Special order items cannot be returned.
- Customer must have original invoice/document number to receive credit.
Refrigerated Products purchased from Schlabach Branch
Discrepancies related to delivery or quality of Refrigerated products shipped from our Schlabach Branch should be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order for credit to be considered. It is essential to call 877-805-8309 for a return authorization.
If you are in need of an item that we are not currently stocking, we will research the availability of the product and do a special order if possible. 4-6 weeks lead-time may be required before receiving the item. Special Orders cannot be returned.
DutchValleyFoods.com Website Policy
Use of the Site
Dutchvalleyfoods.com may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Dutch Valley Food Distributors reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Dutch Valley Food Distributors believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Dutch Valley Food Distributors.
All software and content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the owned or licensed property of Dutch Valley Food Distributors or its software and content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Dutch Valley Food Distributors and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Dutch Valley Food Distributors grants you permission to view and use content and software made available to you on the site in connection with your use of the site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content and software on this site is strictly prohibited. If you would like to use our pictures for your website please fill out the following form, and fax or e-mail it back to us. Picture Request Form
Links to Other Web Sites
The Dutchvalleyfoods.com site may contain links to other Web sites so that you may learn more about the products available at Dutch Valley Food Distributors and other matters that Dutch Valley feels may be of interest to you. Dutch Valley Food Distributors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dutch Valley of the site or any association with its operators. Dutch Valley does not have control over, and is in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability and content of the websites to which the Dutch Valley Food Distributors Web site is linked. Dutch Valley makes no representations whatsoever about any other site you may access through Dutchvalleyfoods.com. Any concerns regarding any product or service offered by a Web site to which the Dutchvalleyfoods.com site is linked or the link itself should be directed to the operator of that specific Web site and not to Dutch Valley Food Distributors.
Revised September 2015